Stupid king story in english - Madani websites -->

    Social Items

Stupid king story in english



For a long time, there was a poor man living in a broken old house somewhere. The house was so busy that one day it was suddenly coming to the ground. The poor man was worried about building a new house. He started building a new house by cutting the hair of children and borrowing money from people. The walls stood up. The door was made, but the poor did not save money to fill the roof. As a result, he laid the roof on the roof and put dust on it and moved into a new house with his wife and children. He thought I would fix the roof until the rain started.

There was a thief living in this neighborhood. Seeing the poor man's new home, he thought that he might have become wealthy. It probably takes a good amount of money. So one night while everyone was asleep, the thief climbed on the roof of this poor man's house. But just a couple of steps away, the roof exploded, and he fell downstairs to the landlord sleeping on the floor. The landlord got up and started to try to catch the thief. But the room had a very dark shadow, taking advantage of which the thief escaped.


The king grabbed the landlord and asked him: "Is it true that this man fell down from your roof last night?"

"Yes, Lord! That's true." The landlord replied. "They say that this guy fell on me, otherwise his legs would have been broken."

"If this is true, then we will punish you to death." The king said and summoned the executioners and ordered him to be hanged.

The poor landlord fell at the feet of the king and said: "King Alam, why should I be hanged? The punishment must be finally given to the thief."


The poor landlord saw that there was no hope of justice from the king. He said to the king: "King Alam! I have no fault.

Then the king ordered that he be released, and that the royal laborer be hanged. The king's soldiers immediately arrested the king's laborer. When he was placed under the hanging, he said, "I have something to say to the king." When the king allowed it, he said:

"King of the universe! I have no fault. All the blame is on the man who made the tats. If he had made the tights strong and strong, no one would have run over them."

At the king's orders, the royal laborer was also released and the maker of the sack was brought.


"Did you make the tots?"

"Yes, sir, I made it." The man replied.

"Then all your guilt is yours." The king roared, and he ordered him to be hanged.

"King Salamat! I want to ask you something important." The maker said:

"The thing is, the tots I made were always large. But while I was making these tots, one of my neighbors who was fond of flying pigeons blew his pigeons. They kept flying in the sky. I was watching the spectacle. I was impressed with my work and I made piercing and weakening. The blame is not on me but on the pigeon. "

Now at the king's orders the pigeon was released, leaving the tattoo maker. Upon hearing the execution, the pigeon told the king,

"Asylum! It's okay that I love to fly pigeons and watch their spectacle, but what is wrong with that? If you let me be hanged, it would be no good for anyone. It is better to kill the thief than to kill the thief. Then people will start to live calmly and comfortably. "


"The thief should be arrested and hanged."

The executioner quickly grabbed the thief and placed him under a hanging trap, but found out that his height was too high. His feet are not rising above the ground in any way. When the king was informed of this, he angrily said:

You fools ask me this little thing. The thief is a little taller, so why don't you catch a guy whose height is a little bit down? You can't even understand such a small thing. ? "

The executioner ran to the nearby intersection. A small man appeared to be carrying a sack of flour on his back. The executioners immediately grabbed it and brought it under the gallows. The little man was screaming and asking the executioners what was my fault? Why do you hang me? In the meantime the king himself came to see the spectacle. The man thundered and said to the king:

"My lord! I'm a poor man. I bring wood from the mountain and sell people's goods. That's how I feed my children. What sin have I done in the end? For what? Want to be hanged?
"Oh fool! What do I know if you are guilty of this? Just want to hang a guy. I wanted to hang a thief 'But he found out that his height was a bit high and his feet. Can't rise above the ground, but your stature is perfect. "


"King Alam! What is wrong with a thief of long stature, and you hang an innocent, innocent poor man of small stature? Is this even fair? If the thief is excessively tall, then a thief gets down on his feet. Dig the pit, then everything will be fine. "

The king liked it. He ordered to do so. The executioner caught the thief again and they placed him under a hanging trap and stuck him in the neck and began digging a pit under his feet. But the thief was saying the same thing:


The king was surprised and asked:

"Hey, why are you being so desperate to die?"

"King Alam! The thief answered." He has made a will that when he dies, he who enters Paradise first should be made king in my place. The king's throne is empty there. If I were to be hanged fast I might first reach paradise and sit on the royal throne. "

The fire of greed and jealousy flared in the king's heart. Is it a small thing to be King of Paradise? So he immediately ordered the executioners:

"Release the thief and let me be hanged."


AD- 1

Your 4 seconds.

AD
Click here if your download does not begin.
Load Comments

Notifications

Disqus Logo