Tell me and the seagulls are crying too sad poems - Madani websites -->

    Social Items

Tell me and the seagulls are crying too sad poems

Tell me, and the seagulls are crying too ...

- Tell me, do the seagulls cry too,

When will the sea betray them? - The

girl asked the boy,

When in the spring ice was breaking.



Trees swayed in the wind,
And he answered the question:
- Seagulls break on rocks,
When the sea betrays them.

Years flew like the wind
Flew, leaving a mark.
And now, they are no longer children,
They became eighteen years old.

Oh people, how they loved,
Nobody knew such love!
When the blizzards howled over them, the
Fire of love warmed them.

And then came the day of the white wedding,
Cold in early spring,
The bride in a snow-white dress
Came to her beloved home.

She stepped just beyond the threshold -
Beloved stood at the door
And, noticing anyone,
Gently kissed the Other.

There is no stronger pain in the world,
She stepped over the threshold,
Her eyes filled her tears,
Her lips whispered: “How could you?”

She stood at the cliff,
Suddenly dizzy,
She closed her eyes with her hand,
From childhood remembered the words:

- Tell me, do the seagulls cry too,
When will the sea betray them?
- Seagulls crash on the rocks,



Yes, it hurts. No, I'm saving up, I'm not crying.

I will endure everything. I can not do otherwise.

Let the heart break into fragments,

Let the wings tear out to me, I will not cry.

I will keep everything a secret.

I will burn from the inside, break,
It hurts me a lot. I tolerate.
I can’t break like that.
I will shut up when I want to scream.
I will smile and shine,
Hiding my pain behind the mask.
When you want to break loose
I will shut my mouth. Let the tears flow,
Let
me slowly fall apart, I will keep silent. I will hold on to the end.
Yes, it hurts. No, I am silent, I am not crying.
Why? I can not do otherwise ...
Источн





Load Comments

Notifications

Disqus Logo