Your alien call poems - Madani websites -->

    Social Items

Your alien call poems








How painful it is with a wounded soul

Wandering in the endless fog ...
How painful it is to always be with the crowd,
But all the same ... forever .... forever!

How painful it is to live without hope,
And do not expect anything from fate!
How painful it is not to love anymore,
But silently remembering someone ...

What a pity that memory cannot be killed,
It cripples my life alone !!!!
How painful it is to remember EVERYTHING ........ and live !!!
With ridiculous faith - TIME TREATS 



..



I look at the photo ... I remember your hands,

I look at the walls ... I remember your shadow,

And in my sons I see our happiness,

And in my head there is only that terrible day.



That summer day when you were gone,
I lifted the phone as usual,
Oh, God, if only I knew
That the world would be dark forever now.

In the eyes of fog, in the soul of perplexity,
At heart, the fear of believing and understanding.
Where is the exit? Where? I don’t even see the door,
Wall ... and the corner ... and the wall again.

Suddenly awareness ... Holding my mouth with my hands, I
crawl exhausted on the wall ...
No, don’t scream! Lost consciousness,
And the voice in the receiver is again in my head.

And suddenly it flickered; maybe they were mistaken?
I don’t get your number to dial,
I hold the phone harder in my hands,
Buzzer ... Whose voice? I can not understand.

-Alyoshka, are you? And I was so scared ...
Silence, a sigh and a quiet voice-moan,
-Oksanochka, you know ...
-No, do not! !!! I do not want! I know, you are not him!

I hang up, move further,
As if the phone is my worst enemy ... My
eyes closed, I want to wake up ...
You can’t believe that all this is so.

Well, here ... why did I remember all this?
I DO NOT SEE A KEY, Tears ARE ON THE CHEES ...
ALMOST YEAR YOU ARE NOT ABLE IN THE LIGHT ...
AND I AM ALL WAITING FOR YOUR CALL


!stray dogs die quietly,

without noise, without screaming, accepting everything as it is,

as if they were not at all afraid, not hurt,

their shabby hair shines in the sun ...



stray dogs die so quietly,

so sadly, as if April snow,
and they go to heaven where
some ridiculous dog god serves them as a guide ...

homeless dogs dream of a good,
bright, magical and sunny day,
where the children, the estate, the owners, the cats,
and the voice commands: "Ball, to me!"

they dream of lap-haired elastic thighs,
care, warmth, cosiness in a quiet house,
how someone
ruffles them on cute little faces how they scratch their back and eat ...

homeless dogs, they are very vulnerable,
their heart is big like butter roll,
and often at night, when we sleep,
we hear their quiet and mournful cry ...

homeless dogs suffer from anger,
sadistic inclinations of stupid children,
goats and freaks beat them with their feet,
throw stones at them, to argue who is stronger ...

homeless dogs die in heaven,
their main commandment is: "Fidelity,"
but no one, no one, just do not,
like that they die without sense ...

from sharp injuries, poisonous food,
from bullets and in shelters, when hit by a car,
homeless dogs die in resentment,
not understanding, not knowing the answer: for what?

when the sky is suddenly full of clouds,
dropping to the earth the coolness of the rains,
their canine souls fly over us,







AD- 1

Your 4 seconds.

AD
Click here if your download does not begin.
Load Comments

Notifications

Disqus Logo